How social distancing works when face to face fundraising
1. Every fundraiser has a unique QR code
Every fundraiser has a secure QR code, in an easy to print format in a variety of sizes.
2. Choose SMS or QR code
Once the fundraiser has accurately completed all of the mandatory fields in front of a donor, they can select the option to transfer the payment fields to the donor.
3. The donor generates a one time password
The donor scans the socially distant QR code or opens and clicks a link in their SMS. It’s the same link, either way.
4. The donor enters their password and payment details
The donor enters the one time password given to them by the fundraiser and agrees terms and conditions, compliance or more survey questions, and payment details in a campaign branded page on their phone.
5. You can now manage and process this pledge using the powerful Evergiving platform
On submit the data is tied together, and all the processes that would normally happen occur, including attempting payment (and retries), SMS, welcome email, verification call, and all the backend features of training and performance management, integrations and data reporting work exactly the same.
With Social Distancing solutions by Evergiving the donor will feel they are part of a process.
Donor's that don't complete the process get signed up as a Lead
There’s nothing stopping donors from walking away but if they do then they are saved in Evergiving as a Lead and can be called using Evergiving’s Call Center, where their card can even can be captured on the donor’s telephone keypad. They will also be available to existing features for fundraiser call back, as required.
New workflows for face to face fundraisers
A number of different workflows can be supported using the flexible crossover of face to face and the Evergiving call center.
1. Real-time in person verification calls
Real-time in person verification calls. Fundraisers have been using the Evergiving Call Center from their mobile devices for work from home calling. Now, they can complete non-sensitive fields on a form; submit the record as a lead and call the donor using Evergiving via the browser on their tablet or smartphone! The call is instantly recorded and the donor can securely enter their card details on the keypad on their mobile phone.
Welcome communications would be sent straight away and payments taken and recurring plans created while the donor is still a social distance away. The recording of the call is exportable as an audio file or secure link that can be stored in a text field in any donor management system for future reference.
2. Call backs
Call backs. A version of real-time in person verification calls; fundraisers can focus on sign ups and block out calling back donors later. Either option can be combined with QR and SMS code options to provide huge flexibility, whilst still maintaining control and consistency in the back end. Here the same fundraiser, or another dedicated user logged in as an agent, can call the donor later or at a prearranged time. If SMS or QR code sign ups walk away before completing the process, they will be available to call in exactly the same way.
As above, the recording of the call is exportable as an audio file or secure link that can be stored in a text field in any donor management system for future reference. It can also be listened to in-app for coaching and compliance.
3. Two step - turn instant payments to recurring payments
With Evergiving, you can do a two step phone ask, turning instant payments to recurring payments. This means that your fundraisers can really focus on lead generation at a social distance, with a team of callers following up. There is significant flexibility in the combination of face to face and call center capabilities combined.
All the processes that would normally happen occur, including attempting payment (and retries), SMS, welcome email, verification call, and all the backend features of training and performance management, integrations and data reporting work exactly the same.
This includes payments and we can support a wide variety of workflows with over 40 payment gateways: take the first payment in Braintree or Stripe or Worldpay, then set up the recurring payment in Blackbaud Merchant Services? Sure, no worries. Store the card and/or send it to you or another vendor securely? Yep. Tokenise to a gateway with customised metadata for campaign IDs? Can do.
Create your training modules to deliver up to date social distancing training
Create social distancing training modules
Imagine having the confidence to tell your stakeholders that every fundraiser will understand a briefing you got 5 minutes ago, before they start work. Imagine that confidence coming from a few mouse clicks no matter where or how far apart your fundraisers are.
Evergiving has a learning management system built in. With Evergiving Training Modules, you can create social distancing, staff and community safety training with content, videos and quizzes.
You can distribute modules automatically and fundraisers will have to complete the multiple choice quiz before their form will enable them to start work. This can even be used to distribute up to the minute safety information you know you’re going to get.
Managers can have modules created for them too. If your staff have been off for a while, you might want to distribute refresher training on everything from quality and compliance to performance.
Keep fundraising with a Call Centre from Evergiving!
The Evergiving Call center enables you to:
- Import leads — import as many leads as you like.
- Create Call lists — use sophisticated conditions to create groups from imported leads
- Set up your own Agents — create agent users with individual logins. Agents work from home. They just need a laptop or a mobile phone
- Use your own Campaigns — Use existing face to face campaigns or create new ones — they contain field validations and data capture requirements, email, sms, gateway configurations
- Assign teams — set up teams with groups of agents assigned to campaigns and call lists
- Use your own phone numbers — have as many outbound numbers as you like to make calls with
- Capture Call recordings — all calls are recorded, and you can listen to them in-app or export them like a signature
- Accept payments on credit cards to over 40 of the world’s largest payment gateways
- Store card data, tokenise, create recurring payments through our PCI Level 1 platform
- Capture credit cards securely on the donor’s phone, far away from agents and their devices