Maximise payment success with direct, server-to-server connections to payment gateways
Don't settle for iframes or hardware devices. Evergiving has PCIDSS Level 1 certification and direct connections with payment gateways all around the world. That means we control the payment process and because we control it, we can uniquely:
- Work with a payment gateway to improve first debit success
- Process instant payments whether the device is on or offline
- Detect and invalidate gift, prepaid or other cards not suitable for regular giving
- Detect and report the card type (credit card or debit card)
- Know the issuing bank and country
- Know if it's a low or high net worth card and everything in between
- Duplicate check the card against the rest of your account, know if it has been captured before, when and by whom; and
- Deliver customised implementations to identify campaigns and donors in your gateway.
- Work with some services that require us to store cardholder data for follow up payments or exported to them;
- Apply appropriate fraud risk controls so that your payments are trusted and not incorrectly classified as ecommerce
- Protect you against loss if the payment gateway suffers an outage;
- Capture and retry cards with our call center using the donors keypad; and
- Engineer the payments workflow appropriate to the demanding environment of face to face fundraising, not a shopping cart.
These features mean more payments and more viable donors, reduced fraud risk, reduced overhead in payments workflows, a better experience for your donors, and less frustration for your fundraisers.
Evergiving has connections to traditional payment gateways; processing houses, and popular donor management systems with payment capabilities.
Don't make your finance team onboard yet another gateway. Connect your own service to Evergiving. If your gateway isn't yet listed below, please get in touch.
Take donations with Apple Pay
Add Apple Pay to your face to face fundraising campaign. Checkout is performed on the donor’s phone with biometric authentication; and the details returned to the form to verify, update and submit with the pledge. Evergiving can support Apple Pay with any payment gateway that supports it, making set up and usage simple and streamlined.
Direct Debit with Rapidata
Integrate your Direct Debit processing with Rapidata. New Direct Debit donations are set up and automatically sent to Rapidata to be processed within minutes of sign up, so you’ll receive your funds much more quickly than waiting for the data to go via your donor database.
Beyond UK Direct Debit
Most countries accept cards for regular giving sign ups via face to face. Some countries it’s the only payment method. Where cards and direct debit are offered, cards are usually the primary method of payment (70–90%+).
Millions of people each year worldwide provide their cards for entry in to an Evergiving form; and there are some benefits over UK Direct Debit.