Information We Collect
The information we collect will consist of automatically generated information that comes from your computer or device about your general use of our website and you may provide us with personal information when you contact us or fill out forms. All personal information that we collect will be provided by you and we do not collect any unsolicited personal information.
In summary, the information we collect include:
- statistical information relating to your visits to our website and the resources that you access, such as traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. This is not your personal information and we cannot identify you from such statistical information;
- personal information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you signup to our newsletter, register for information or make a purchase. This includes your contact details (eg name, email address, phone numbers etc) and financial details (eg your credit card information); and
- any other personal information that you provide us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may also gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. We may use statistical information about your computer to help us understand the general use of our website. In addition, we may use the information to:
- provide you with information you have requested from us, relating to our products or services;
- meet our contractual commitments to you; and
- notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may use your personal information to contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Note that we will only contact you if you have provided consent and only by those means that you have consented to.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in any way, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent when you provide your personal information to us on forms you submit to us.
Storing Your Personal Information
Personal information that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. Your personal information and any statistical information may be transmitted to countries overseas for processing and analysis. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorisation controls.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information sent to us electronically. The transmission of any information is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our company group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party;
- where we are legally required to disclose your information; and
- to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Please be advised that we do not disclose personal information that identifies individuals to third parties but we may, on occasion, disclose aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their use and disclosure of your personal information as we have no control over them.
Access To Your Information
Should you wish to receive details of or change the information that we have collected about you please contact us using the contact details below.
If you have any issues or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss ways to resolve them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org